Terms & Conditions
- Minimum of two adults required to run a tour, up to a maximum of 8. (We can take larger groups, but will need to stagger them with two guides).
- We require a non-refundable advance deposit, then you pay the remainder at the start of the tour. Please don’t make a booking unless your plans are solid. If your group number changes, you may need to adjust the amount owed per person.
- We require a 24-hour notice for all tours unless there is already a group scheduled and you can hop onto an existing tour.
- Su tour esta confirmado por su reserva en esta página, usted puede realizar el depósito completo de su tour o bien un pago parcial y pagar el resto en efectivo el día del tour.
- If you have specific questions about your tour or your reservation: +52 473 137 1330
You can request a partial refund of your deposit under the following circumstances:
- You have decided not to do the tour and you have notified us 48 hours before the scheduled date.
- You consider that the service provided by our guides and collaborators does not correspond to the quality and services advertised on this website.
You can request a full refund of your deposit yes
- Our guide has not shown up on the scheduled date.
- There was a catastrophic or emergency event that prevented you from attending the tour on the scheduled date.
- There was a situation within the tour that you believe put your personal safety at risk
- Cancellations must be notified at least 24 hours before the date of the tour, any cancellation, whether of a single person on the tour or an entire group after that period will be fully charged.
- In the event that the cancellation is notified more than 24 hours in advance, the client may reschedule the tour for a different date or opt for a refund of a part of their deposit.
No Show Policy
- In the event that a person or group does not show up for a scheduled tour, and there is no prior notice of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. The cost of the tour will be charged in full.
- No refunds are available.
- In the case of no-show, there is no possibility of rescheduling the tour. If the client wishes to take the tour, they must make a new payment for it and schedule a new date.